Tuesday, June 9, 2009

bang bang i shot you down part ii

wallawey. seriously i fell in love with lomolitos. the camera looks so, so cute. it is disposable camera with colored filter. and of course, it is a film one and it use 35mm film format. and i bought the yellow one. guess what! the camera has a small but loud flash. seriusly.
a few weeks ago, i went to a CS gathering at William, SS2. i met Maija, Kak Ros, Sabiqa, Sorayya, Mun and 3 backpackers from Poland and US. this is my first time joining any gatherings after the last one, 8 years ago. i thought i'll be like so quiet since i am very shy type person. those loverley people kept me laughing out loud. they were so warm and i feel like i've known them for 10 years. so i brought along my lomo cams holga135BC and my dear lomolitos. at first, they all laughed at my lomocams. i dont feel offensed by that. because they dont know what my little, cute litos camera could do. so i let them play with it. guess what!! sorayya love with litos already!! the yellow flash! she's going to buy one litos just after showed her my pictures.
oh my~~ how could i forget to go and develop those films. i've got 3 rolls now and needed to be developed. hopefully, i'll manage to do it by this weekend. i cant wait the results~~
go go yellow litos!!

No comments: