Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Differences between The Mars and Venus

I love to dance. I love parties. I love free hugs. I love cuddles and kisses. I love pot. I love discos. I love Jack. I love pretty V. High love for Mrs. Hen. I love trance. I love crowds. I can shuffle (definitely i am). I love rock. I love goth. I love HIM. I love reggae. I love rockstars. I love guitarist I love mr. dreadlock. I love my best friend. I love my imaginary BF. The intimacy hmm, love it all. And I loved you’s. I just love everything that you do.


It looks like the time has won over the year. Too fast. Too fast. I can’t get enough more time. Year by year; day by day; hour by hour; minutes and seconds gone by in a blink of eyes. Yes, I admit that I am growing older, getting higher and a little bit wiser and I am losing interest. I’ve been everywhere. I’ve been in everything. What else should I do? I’m not going back to my ignorant years. This is for sure.


And I am tired to please everyone. Let alone myself. Sit and stink. Think and sink. I shall not plead you to understand me. I want you to understand what I am for? It is good enough if you know me better. Can you feel the vibe? If you love me for my body, I shall not satisfy for your needs. I adore you if you love me the way I am. Selfish or not, to pot or to pop, it is not about the differences between us. You may draw the lines, even I can draw more lines but it is all about my selfishness.


I can be whatever you want me to be. What ever it takes. It’s just that I am a selfish Jean.


Ling, i'll love you anyways even if you are so stinks!!

2 comments:

zerg marley said...

yea.. i know that im stink x_x
love you damn much!

jarjarblingblink said...

wonder how long we could be friends? hik hik