Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Olympus Mju 550WP

This camera is AWESOME. Small, compact and yes it is waterproof up to 10ft down. So, I just give a try to dip in and snap underwater. well, I really love this camera. But, of course, I will not forget about my Diana Instantback. Let's see the outcome.

Picture 1: Flowers. I used the macro setting

Picture 2: Underwater shot

Picture 3: I didn't use Photoshop. A shot from underwater by Adida

Picture 4: Water effect. Credit to Adida

Picture 5: I like this post. Fierce but she's got a very kind heart.

Picture 6: Girls

Picture 7: Bubble effect. I like this one very much.

So, overall, i really like the underwater shot. For the other shot, i would say it's just like a normal compact camera. I prefer Nikon's. For DSLR, I would probably buying the Canon 550D. Oh my...when will I get those cute camera?


No comments: